XBMC Remote Functions not working. Any suggestions?
Hi All!
I first off wanted to say that I have been using xbmc for sometime and truly appreciate all the hard work that has gone into making it was it is today.

The issue I am running into is this:

I own a Droid X and my wife owns a D1. When I first downloaded the xbmc remote app for the droid, I had full functionality. After that first day I am no longer able to use any of the remote functions( play, pause, rewind, etc.). I had it installed on the D1 and thats what stopped working, then I installed it on the DX and have run into the same issue. Then at that point I thought it may have been the xbmc build I had on my xbox, so I updated that. Still no success. So then I installed the windows version and configured the xbmc remote to that xbmc build and have still had no success. I go into settings and have made sure all of the enable xbmc control settings are turned on. What makes it strange is that the xbmc app on my phones connect to the xbmc programs on my xbox and pc, and I am able to scroll through the files and actually tell them to play, but after that I have no ability to stop start fast forward or anything.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.
Same problem here, but only on my secondary xbmc box.
My primary box runs windows 7 and the remote control functions works great,
but my secondary box runs xbmc live and have the same problems you described.
Did you both check FAQ #1?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=70243
XBMCLive Dharma beta 2 running on an ASRock ION 330 HT

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Remote Functions not working. Any suggestions?0