Anysee Remote + XBMC for Windows.
Hello,

Iv'e recently bought a Anysee E30C Plus tv-card, which came with a remote. Now I'm wondering if it's possible to use the remote in XBMC for Windows?

I tried to google it and found some lines about it.

r25860 added: support for subtitle/language button on anysee remote
00:21:07 T:3078760320 M:805019648 INFO: * Adding remote mapping for device 'anysee'

If anyone could point me in the right direction to get it to work it would be appreciated very much.

Thanks.
See http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Usi..._with_XBMC for general comments on remotes. I'm afraid I don't know how the AnySee remote appears to Windows, but if it looks like a Media Center remote it should be easy to get it to work.

JR
Has anyone been able to use Anysee remote with XBMC with Windows?
Some of the buttons work, but most don't. Arrows do work, but info-button doesn't. They do work with windows media center.

I need help Smile
Did you look at the link I gave above? Does the remote use the eHome driver?

JR
Hi

That's the problem. I dont know if it uses ehome driver. All I know is that it works with Windows Media Center. Does that mean that it uses the driver?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Usi...in_Windows tells you how to check if it uses the eHome driver.

JR
Hi

Well, that tells that Anysee doesn't use the ehome driver. Theres no HID devices in my computer. I don't need mouse or keyboard either.
So - without any HID how do you control your PC? As HID is defined as "Human Interface Driver" it covers not only mouse/keyboard but also controller, touchpads and alikes.

You know it works with Windows Media Center thus your PC has recognized the remote in some way. Check your Device Manager - anything which could point to your remote?
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

I use my laptop with VNC to control the HTPC.

Anysee is in the device manager under sound, video and game controllers as Anysee BDA capture device.

There is a program called Anysee CNO that somehow controls the IR remote. I hava asked from Anysee if there is an way to edit the controls behaviour, but they said it is not possible.

I think that I just have to buy another remote controller for my XBMC.
You could try to setup a custom keymap.xml through the debug-log. Check my guide out below (or on http://www.henryford.tk) and get started with the keymap. If the remote is detected by the XBMC it will show up in the logfiles.
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

I have done that too. Only the arrow-buttons and a few other bottons show in the log. There's nothing in the log when I press menu or info buttons. Somehow they do word with Windows Media Center...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anysee Remote + XBMC for Windows.0