Release Schedule
Exclamation 
As some of you may have noticed, I've cleaned up and version-tagged most issues of the tracker. The conventions are the following:
  • Release0.7 is the upcoming 0.7.0 release, which will contain TV library support, as well of lots of other fixes and changes.
  • Release0.8 will be an intermediate alpha release, which additionally contains features that make it into 1.0.
  • Release0.9 is the feature-frozen beta of the market release.
  • Release1.0 will hit the market and should not contain any critical bugs.
  • Release1.1 Contains additional minor features that didn't make it into 1.0.
  • Release2.0 is the next long term major version after 1.0.
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
Hi,

I'm a developer with some stuff on the android market, and a user of XBMC. Since i have a FroYo enabled Nexus One, i was thinking of getting involved to add apps2sd ( installLocation ) support and maybe fix a few bugs, but on downloading the source, i noticed that apps2sd was already implemented. Any idea of when the next release with this in will be? It's really a pain on the Nexus One to have a 5mb app with no SD support, and although i prefer this remote, i was considering the other free non-official one purely because of the size - and i'm sure i'm not alone.

Thanks,
David Goemans
It has been many months since this roadmap was updated... can you please give us an idea of what is to come?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
There, updated.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
when is next release?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Is this still being worked on??

must
have
keyboard
yes.
Sweeet! This remote is the absolute key my XBMC experience. As an android fan I can't imagine not having a nice app like this and still using XBMC. Looking forward to the new stuff, well done on everything here. Hows it going?
Which of these versions will support Android 3.x? The version currently in the Market does not. It will not install on my Zoom.
Just wondering when the next release was set for? no pressure just wondering if there was a set month/goal to be released.
Just released.
Where can I download the apk direct. My asus transformer doesnt show it in market
http://code.google.com/p/android-xbmcrem...signed.apk
May I ask when is the "stream to device" future wil be availiable? Till the end of the year?
Maybe not the right thread for this but I wanted to say thank you for this app. I loves it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Release Schedule0