• 3(current)
[WIP] Fusion - a new skin for XBMC
very nice looking, going well with the rest of the skin.
Oh man, Fraggle Rock. That sure brings back memories. I'm sure all the young blood around here have no idea what Fraggle Rock is.
picodegiao Wrote:Oh man, Fraggle Rock. That sure brings back memories. I'm sure all the young blood around here have no idea what Fraggle Rock is.

Ha! I used to love watching Fraggle Rock when I was a little one. Damn...it's depressing to think how long ago that was. Laugh

@Arcanthur: That view is pretty cool. It would be the perfect view to use the key art images Hulu uses for their website but then that would be one more image to have to keep track of. Either way, it's definitely looking great! Keep up to good work. Big Grin
Sranshaft Wrote:Ha! I used to love watching Fraggle Rock when I was a little one. Damn...it's depressing to think how long ago that was. Laugh

@Arcanthur: That view is pretty cool. It would be the perfect view to use the key art images Hulu uses for their website but then that would be one more image to have to keep track of. Either way, it's definitely looking great! Keep up to good work. Big Grin

Well, thankfully you don't need any special extra images for that view, it just uses Fanart with a diffuse. Wink

Btw here is the same view for Music:

So crispy clear and awesome. Blackbolt FTW. Big Grin
New view for tv seasons and Music albums:

I'd also like to add these latest batch of screens are live and not mockups just incase there was confusion. Smile
Simply stunning, nice to see some of xperience in there!
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Episode View, from which the inspiration is blatantly obvious Wink
This also shows the optionbar dropdown to select views etc..

looking great, looking forward to seeing if this is as good or better than xperience.
Looks better to be honest........
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Personally I think it would take a long while before anything does topple Xperience maybe that's just the 360 gamer inside of me.

The good thing is that there are some excellent skins currently in development, and also some recent skins such as Shade that have majorly lifted the bar in terms of the quality of the skin, now that the XBox has been casted adrift it shall be good to see the new wave of next generation skins for proper computers.

Xperience is currently the only skin that does pretty much everything that I want it to do. Music videos is great, plus the ability to add extra panels is fantastic.

It is also colourful and editable.

Although Fusion looks very good and reasonably simpleish, it would be good to see working videos, rather than just screen shots, and of course actually testing the skin out.

Still this already beats the older skins such as Alaska and a few other ones, it is getting harder to choose which skin to use.

Here is an idea for someone if possible.

Having a skin randomiser, so when you boot up XBMC the skin is different every boot. This would be an excellent edition to XBMC.
I'm not a newbie. I always act this dumb.

Home Cinema Setup
-------------------
37 inch TV - Intel I3 530 @ 2.9GHZ - 4 Gig Memory - Silverstone home cinema case (silver)
Glad to see everyone likes the current progress Smile Here's the info screen, which is inspired by the netflix interface on PS3.

Info screen is also the only place you'll see media flags, in order to keep the main views clean. The only thing you may see is an "HD" flag.

Arcanthur Wrote:Info screen is also the only place you'll see media flags, in order to keep the main views clean. The only thing you may see is an "HD" flag.

Man you'll get thousands of requests for flags on the library views...Anyways, love the look, mostly like that rectangle Fanart you guys got going on in those one views...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:Man you'll get thousands of requests for flags on the library views...Anyways, love the look, mostly like that rectangle Fanart you guys got going on in those one views...

Well once the skin is release people are welcome to include them where ever they please, which is another reason for the simplicity...easier (hopefully) modding. Wink

Also here is the coded list view for Movies:

Ooo Ooo Oooo I'm a bug tester already Wink

On the indiana jones pic, when it's properly released make sure that you spell fanart properly rather than ganart Wink
I'm not a newbie. I always act this dumb.

Home Cinema Setup
-------------------
37 inch TV - Intel I3 530 @ 2.9GHZ - 4 Gig Memory - Silverstone home cinema case (silver)
MarkTaunton Wrote:Ooo Ooo Oooo I'm a bug tester already Wink

On the indiana jones pic, when it's properly released make sure that you spell fanart properly rather than ganart Wink

lol good catch, already fixed
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Fusion - a new skin for XBMC3