TV Show The Pacfic
Hi Guys

Wonder what i'm doing wrong with above Tv programme. I have a folder called tv shows within in that I have my shows, everything works apart from the pacific, I can get the fanart but it shows o episodes, I have tried to scan for new content, but it will not work, since this is a 10 part series, I have tried to name it two ways Pacific.SE01E01 etc, also tried Pacific.SE0E01, that did work either, thanks in advance

Paul
both are wrong...
SE?
try this one:
The.Pacific.S01E01.avi
The.Pacific.S01E02.avi etc....
The.Pacific.S01E01.avi should work, if not need a debug log of your scans.
I have mine

The Pacific (2010)/
s01e01
s01e02
s01e03

etc

Picks up everything
Finally got it, problem for me was i had the folder the pacific, within that i had each episode named the pacific.S01E01 etc, after looking at mrkenedy, it turns out, the folder is named the pacific, but within the folder, it should be S01E01, without the pacific prefix, funny, all my other tv shows are named the first and seem to work ok, Thanks guys for your help, now i can sit back and enjoy

Paul Big Grin
Sure you didn't just rename it SxxEyy instead of SExxEyy? (On top of removing the prefix which should not matter at all).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show The Pacfic0