Logitech Cordless Mediaboard Pro - touchpad issue
I have just recently installed the XBMC Live (9.11, R26018), and have a problem with my wireless keyboard. The touchpad does not work.

The keyboard functions just fine, both on XBMC & Windows Vista. The touchpad part works on Windows Vista, so you can rule out possiblity of faulty device HW. Any other USB mouse I have tried seems to work in XBMC.

My setup is:
Packard Bell iMax mini (aka Acer Aspire Revo Atom 230 w/ 2GB RAM)
Targus bluetooth dongle TAACB20EUBT
Logitech Cordless Mediaboard Pro

I have tried to search for a solution, and there are several different ways to go. Figure out if the BT stack has registered the device correctly, check for touchpad drivers... Since I'm not up to date with Linux, I would appreciate any help. I bet there are others who might find it useful.

Thanks,

d
Anyone? Any luck with similar devices such as the diNovo?

I have found people with similar problems by google, but they seem to point to bluetooth pairing problems. I have paired the device, now I need to setup the config for the touchpad.
dimangi Wrote:Anyone? Any luck with similar devices such as the diNovo?

I have found people with similar problems by google, but they seem to point to bluetooth pairing problems. I have paired the device, now I need to setup the config for the touchpad.

i've got a dinovo mini and the touchpad works fine out of the box.
furii Wrote:i've got a dinovo mini and the touchpad works fine out of the box.

Ouch, I'd suspect the device is pretty much the same technology underneath Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Logitech Cordless Mediaboard Pro - touchpad issue0