Ifilmbrowser
ifilm.com browser.
http://www.geocities.com/bogorman/ifilmbrowser.zip
a browser in the same line as aqtbrowser for ifilm.com. ifilm has movie trailers,short movies,tv clips,music videos and much more. this is my first script so expect a few problems. check it out and see what you think. cheers
sounds good.

hope to be able to test this later on

anyway thanks for the script
excellent! 10/10 - now it'd be excellent if chokey could do a nice pm screen for you :-) blend it all in with xbmc!
yes, excellent. very well don!!

one smal item: it seems that video is shown in format 4:3 instead of 16:9 , or is there a setting for this in the python script?
flash. would you like a proper site for your scripts with information. i'll be happy to help and put it up on my payed host.

contact me via email or msn messenger on [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email]
i am not sure about the video format. i just play the stream and i dont change any settings that would change that. i think that is more a xbmc level setting rather than any setting that would be set from inside in the script.
oh. you emailed me. ive now replied Wink
this script is awesome... i tested it quite thoroughly yesterday. most videos play, though some will cache and just dump back to the menu. the one thing i did find as a bug that was a pain was that certain videos will botch your ability to "next 100 previous 100" once played. it makes it rather nasty to go back 7 or 8 pages to wherever you were in the browse. other than that though, thumbs up all the way.
:thumbsup:
nice script :thumbsup:
sounds like you have tested it more than me. i'll look at the code and see if i can spot the problem. since its my first script and i am not that familar with python i would expect problems
also for the cache problem and the video not loading usually i find that if i try it again it will just work. i have noticed that a few times .
just dropped by to say thanks, so ... thanks! a great script to kill some time with, i haven't encountered any problems yet so it's all good.. great.. the best.
http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/love_tropicana/
audioscrobbler.com + xbmc = happy kids!
@flash,

maybe you can contact kraqh3d and maybe he can make a resolution aware for this script. sorry i'm a python/script noob :d or else i would do it myself.
just thought i'd say how cool this script is. nice one!
this is the most awesome script i think i’ve seen yet, is there a way to put a link to it in the pm skin from the button at the bottom right side of the screen?...anyway regardless…great job man!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ifilmbrowser0