Shoutcast?
Big Grin
Thumbs Up 
thx
Kodi 17.0 Krypton, Win10 running on an ASRock ION 330HT HTPC
freezy Wrote:Okay I've added support in r661. You can browse genres (by name), but you'll see only IDs instead of station names, because HTTP API returns only the path and no labels. I know that name and bitrate are crucial, but for that you'll have to wait until JSON-RPC is finished.

Thanks!
freezy Wrote:Okay I've added support in r661. You can browse genres (by name), but you'll see only IDs instead of station names, because HTTP API returns only the path and no labels. I know that name and bitrate are crucial, but for that you'll have to wait until JSON-RPC is finished.

I just read the Dharma Milestone page and see this:
Other: "Added JSON-RPC and JSON API over HTTP and Sockets for bidirectional communication"
Does that mean we can see shoutcast working properly soon?
im not up to speed on shoutcast, but i have it as an addon and it has thousands of stations to pick from, I also have pandora, but with pandora i only have access to the stations I have as favorites and I just manage it via the computer

-=Jason=-
Hi Guys!

First post - but already long reader....
Full Shoutcast support in Android remote would be great - or at least access to Favourites.

So i could use my xbmc as headless internet radio, connected to Stereo without need to switch on the TV...

Any chance to get that?

BTW: XBMC Android remote even has high WAF - if shoutcast is integrated, i can ditch all other audio players in the living room. Wink
i save the m3u file from my favorite shoutcast stations in a folder in my music library, and can then choose them as i would any song. i've got dozens saved.
Wes, does that method work for you when using Android XBMC Remote? I save my Shoutcast streams as .pls files and XBMC plays them fine but when accessing them via Android Remote it only shows the files as "not folder" and they will not play. I have been waiting for Shoutcast support for months and still patiently wait.
they only play if i long press and choose "play folder" or i can add to my playlist with "queue folder". they don't play if i just press them.
would love shoutcast support and maybe some music scrobbler support i.e. pandora,grooveshark,slacker,lastfm. wish I was a coder but just aint that smart.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shoutcast?0