• 16(current)
Zbox hd-id11
With the latest XBMC live cd i've had no issues with audio or video.

I picked up a new Zotac id11 a few weeks ago. And i've been very happy how fast smooth everything runs.

I've had issues losing connectivity wirelessly. Wlan0 seems up, but its not seen by my router, and isn't pingable by my main machine.

A reboot fixes the problem. Not sure what it could be. Ethernet is not an option right now.
matchsmalone Wrote:Suspend/Wake issues:

Here I'm stuck. I can suspend to RAM without any issues, and when I press the power button it will wake. However, I am having two issues:
1. When waking, I lose network capability, and no IP address. I have to reboot or /etc/init.d/networking restart.
2. I cannot wake with the IR remote. The IR receiver usually flashes when it receives a signal, but I get no red flashes during suspend.

I've tried going through the steps on the wiki, I've tried adding SUSPEND_MODULES=ath9k to /etc/pm/config.d/madwifi as described here, and I've gone through this guide, with no luck.

If anybody has any troubleshooting suggestions, I'd be happy to update this.

Were you ever able to resolve this problem? I have the exact same issue.
I have one of these that I don't use anymore if anyone is interested. It's a couple months old (you can see my posts in this thread) and I just got a blu-Ray instead. Not sure what to sell for but it has memory and runs linux xbmc from USB stick. Make me an offer at Rob at angrycamel dot com.
Integrating with XBMC through the JSON-RPC interface?

Try the JSON-RPC Browser

bojacks Wrote:With the latest XBMC live cd i've had no issues with audio or video.

I picked up a new Zotac id11 a few weeks ago. And i've been very happy how fast smooth everything runs.

I've had issues losing connectivity wirelessly. Wlan0 seems up, but its not seen by my router, and isn't pingable by my main machine.

A reboot fixes the problem. Not sure what it could be. Ethernet is not an option right now.

i wish i could get mine working. i have the HD ID11 and have never been able to get sound out of the HDMI with linux or the xbmc live cd. Are you using the latest stable release or a nightly build? I've followed several tutorials and at some point in every tutorial i've tried something doesnt work the way its supposed to, even tho im copy and pasting most of the commands. Sooo frustrated with that thing.
jbass350z Wrote:Were you ever able to resolve this problem? I have the exact same issue.

Sorry for the late response, I haven't been on here in probably 8-10 months, it's only by chance that I happened to look now!

I did get the problems resolved. The details are here: http://www.zotacusa.com/forum/topic/3101...xbmc-live/

Specifically, see post 15 for the network issue.

Good luck, hope this helps!
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zbox hd-id114