Problem with Graphic Card, help-me!
Thumbs Down 
Hi, i have a weird problem with XBMC. I installed XBMC Live into a usb flash drive, until there, everything ok.

My graphic card is a GeForce FX5500, so, when the XBMC boot up for the first time it doesn't work because i need to install the right driver. I install the driver via sudo apt-get install update and after that i make a search for the driver in cache apt-cache search nvidia | grep source and install the driver nvidia-173-kernel-source and the glx-173. This is the driver for my GeForce FX5500.

After this, the xbmc load up ok, it works, i can hear my musics, watch videos and stuff, but the problem is about to coming. When i reboot XBMC it doesn't work anymore, it give me an error: XBMC needs Open GL, please install the right graphic driver (something like that) and i click on the quit button and it get back to the login.

What am i doing wrong? It works ok for just one time and never more. I tried edit the xorg.conf, installed other version of driver, but nothing sucessfull.

I hope that you guys can help me.

Thanks in advance.
I would try asking in the XBMCLive support forum http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=52

JR
I fixed, thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with Graphic Card, help-me!0