How to Update Live
What is the official way to update a Live 9.11 installation to one of the more recent builds?
The official way is to wait till a new live cd is ready. Lucky you.. its almost time..
Case: Ahanix MCE301 Mainboard: M3N78-VM :CPU X2 4200 MHz SSD: 2x OCZ agility 30G Ram: 2G Remote: MS MCE. MSI Geforece 210 & Asrock 330 ION.
thanks
When you say almost ready?

Also how about unofficial, when ever i sudo apt-get upgrade, update, install xbmc. (from non svn) I end up booting to a black screen. GPU is onboard ATI HD4200 any solution to this? or perhaps will an svn provide more luck?
Quote:Also how about unofficial, when ever i sudo apt-get upgrade, update, install xbmc. (from non svn) I end up booting to a black screen. GPU is onboard ATI HD4200 any solution to this? or perhaps will an svn provide more luck?

re-install ATI drivers. Updating the kernal breaks it (I think...dont know nothing, anyway it breaks). Or as voyager2 suggests...stop doing it.

EDIT
also, if you already have xbmc 9.11 it will not help you because there is nothing new in the non svn.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to Update Live0