SVN builds & Live
Hi, I'm loving the new builds of T on my windows box, however on my linux box i'm running live and if i try to use a recent build of T then it crashes...

1. Should I update the Linux build? if so anyone know how?

2. Should I stick with 2.11?
reddevilmeuk Wrote:Hi, I'm loving the new builds of T on my windows box, however on my linux box i'm running live and if i try to use a recent build of T then it crashes...

1. Should I update the Linux build? if so anyone know how?

2. Should I stick with 2.11?

check here for a list a what version of T! works with which versions of xbmc:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=506601&postcount=1

if you know how to compile on linux then upgrading xbmc is easy...
using one of the unofficial nightly builds might also be an option (not 100% sure if those work on Live).
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
thanks ronie, as for linux, im a noob so not sure of the syntax to run to upgrade Sad
reddevilmeuk Wrote:thanks ronie, as for linux, im a noob so not sure of the syntax to run to upgrade Sad

i've never used Live myself (i'm on full-blown Ubuntu) so i'm not exactly sure if there are any caveats to compiling xbmc on that platform.

best is to ask for help in the 'XBMC for Linux and XBMC Live Specific Support' forum.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
thanks ronie

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SVN builds & Live0