I would like to know the Age Group TAG ie U PG 12 15 18 etc...
Hi

I noticed that the PG sign popped up on the lower right when the XBMC auto hunts and downloads, however I am adding all the art work and nfo locally, but I am not able to see this Age Group TAG, so does anyone know this TAG I can add to the nfo to force it to come up when the XBMC reads the nfo file.

Many thanks

DataJunky
<mpaa>Rated PG-13 for sequences of action/violence and shootings, and for language.</mpaa>

<certification>USATongueG-13 / UK:12 / Switzerland:12 / Switzerland:12 / Sweden:11 / Spain:13 / South Korea:12 / SingaporeTongueG / Portugal:M/12 / PhilippinesTongueG-13 / Peru:14 / Norway:15 / New Zealand:M / Netherlands:12 / Mexico:B / Malaysia:U / Ireland:15 / Iceland:12 / Hong Kong:IIA / Germany:12 / France:U / Finland:K-16 / Chile:14 / Canada:14A / Australia:M / Argentina:13</certification>

Not sure if the icon thing pulls it from the MPAA tag or the certification tag...
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
Hi clock2113

I did try the <mpaa> that's like a extra line of text within the Info.

I tired <certification>UK:U </certification> as I only wanted it for the UK.

But that has not pulled the certification icon upSad

DataJunky
Bump
Looking at the Confluence skin, they are based off the mpaa string. Look at includes.xml and scroll down to <include name="VideoMPAAFlaggingConditions">. You'll see it does a substring() compare of the mpaa value, and it looks for "Rated PG","Rated PG-13","Rated R", etc.

** edit **
And from what I can tell, it doesn't look like certification is exposed for flagging.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I think (?) the display of age group certification is skin support dependant - it may be better to ask this question in the sub-forum of the skin you are currently using.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I would like to know the Age Group TAG ie U PG 12 15 18 etc...0