How do I re-enable automatic download of covers for new content?
I had an older version of XBMC previously installed and it would automatically scan my directories for new content and automatically download the information and covers for my movies and such at start-up. With the newest version of XBMC, even though I have that option enabled it's not doing it. Perhaps I'm not doing it right. Can someone enlighten me as to how I can enable this?

Also, several of my movies that I have downloaded information and covers for are showing up multiple times. For example, I have one movie that is in 3 parts. All 3 parts are in the same folder (which has the name of the movie). In XBMC, in library mode, instead of seeing the movie once, it is listed 3 times. Once for each part. Now I have several multi-part movies and it's only doing this for some of them. How can I fix this?

Thank you in advance for your help. I've been scratching my head with this for months now trying to figure it out on my own, with no luck.
Quote:With the newest version of XBMC, even though I have that option enabled it's not doing it. Perhaps I'm not doing it right. Can someone enlighten me as to how I can enable this?
Post a debug log for more help, but Xbmc will only get information for NEW files. It won't fetch missing information for files already in the library. You have to do Refresh from the Movie Info dialog to fetch the information again. The same applies to images.

Quote:In XBMC, in library mode, instead of seeing the movie once, it is listed 3 times. Once for each part. Now I have several multi-part movies and it's only doing this for some of them. How can I fix this?
Your files aren't being stacked correctly, thus you have duplicates. Stacking uses regular expressions. The default ones are listed at the link below. What are the filenames of those movies that are duplicated?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Advancedsett...tacking.3E
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I re-enable automatic download of covers for new content?0