Ken Burns effect when using fanart instead of visualization
My apologies if this is an obvious question or has been answered previously. I searched the forum to no avail. Is it possible to have Ken Burns effect when using the option "show fanart instead of visualization" while playing music? Thank you.
nope, it's not implemented.
it never made much sense to me to animate a single fanart image.
i mean, what's the point at looking at the same image moving across the screen for 4 or 5 minutes?

the ken burns effect are available for the fanart slideshow though (only in the svn version of T!).
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I see your point but I love fanart while playing music. It would be nice if the fanart while playing music wasn't static to prevent any screen burn. Playing an entire cd keeps the same image there for quite a while.
If you want to try it, MiniMeedia Waffa! has a skin setting for animated backgrounds/fanart.
Bawk Wrote:I see your point but I love fanart while playing music. It would be nice if the fanart while playing music wasn't static to prevent any screen burn. Playing an entire cd keeps the same image there for quite a while.

well, you got a point there too. :-)
i've just added it and it's available in the T! svn now.

not sure what version of the skin you're using,
but if you need pointers to mod it yourself, just let me know.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks Ronie!!!!!! Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ken Burns effect when using fanart instead of visualization0