Stuttery V
I don't know if anyone else has the same version of recent V episodes, lets not go into details etc.

Any how they play stuttery as anything for me and so do other 'real' tv shows, cartoons do not seem to suffer

http://pastebin.com/Zm2BWbaX

It not just with this unofficial build, I have had it since the march 1st offical build but just hoped it would go away.
garyi Wrote:I don't know if anyone else has the same version of recent V episodes, lets not go into details etc.

Any how they play stuttery as anything for me and so do other 'real' tv shows, cartoons do not seem to suffer

http://pastebin.com/Zm2BWbaX

It not just with this unofficial build, I have had it since the march 1st offical build but just hoped it would go away.

I don't see any signs of "stutter" in the logs. Define what you mean by "stutter" please and is vretrace enabled?
Oh I don't know what vretrace is.

The audio plays fine, but every 3-6 seconds there appears to be a microsecond pause and the video resumes but at the time its meant to be at if that makes sense, the perception being the video jumped only by a micros second but still disturbing.

Does it for all sorts of TV shows in AVI format. Not a single issue on film, mkv etc. I am guessing the cartoons don't do it due to less complexity or something.
Oh god dammit. I have launched the previous build of 1st march and now TV shows/Movies have both disappeared from the home screen in all skins.

Why would it do that?
Yup, simply launching the unofficial has completely nailed my database. Sigh.
The stuttering i am told has nothing to do with xbmc it's simply the way they were produced. it's something we will just have to learn to live with i'm sorry to saySad
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
OK fair enough.
paul Wrote:The stuttering i am told has nothing to do with xbmc it's simply the way they were produced. it's something we will just have to learn to live with i'm sorry to saySad

Exactly, I've never seen a V rip without stutters.
Seriously? I have every ep so far and none of the stutter.
It and New Yankee Workshop play pretty badly for me, as there is nothing in the log I have put it down to the rip.

'V' has taken a tumble from a promising start anyway, the premise appearing to be that every human on earth is as thick as shit.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stuttery V0