• 3(current)
Night Release Thread
mcborzu Wrote:Now playing really can only go in bottom left corner on home. I 2x fullscreen visualization, I don't like visualizations so I don't think I really chcked that out much...

No prob. I usually set it to fanart slideshow after 1min anyways so no biggie.

I do notice another music playing issue however .. when skipping to next song, there seems to be a few sec delay before it goes to the next song (seems like the whole system freezes for a few sec where I cant press anything but is responsive again once the song is changed)

anyone experience this also?
Thx for compliment sharpe!

On Profile screen, I got all the create account and master lock screens I must of overlooked the lock-in screen, I'll try and get that tonight

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Yaay! Easily the best skin since MediaStream Redux. Thanks for your hard work!

A bit too hard to navigate using mouse... need to buy a remote Wink.
i really like the skin. i have one question however.

in this view

http://www.themurrayworld.com/xbmc/paul-2.png

how did you get the show thumb to that dimension? Did you have to download them separately, or were you able to pull them from the tvdb.

I would love to use this view for the logos, however since I have banners, they are all distorted.
Yea, I dispise banners, but to be nice I created one view for banners. Landscape would require either Posters or those are landscape thumbs from http://www.xbmcstuff.com/...

Or you can use the fanart option in Landscape which uses no thumbs...

feerlessleadr Wrote:i really like the skin. i have one question however.

in this view

http://www.themurrayworld.com/xbmc/paul-2.png

how did you get the show thumb to that dimension? Did you have to download them separately, or were you able to pull them from the tvdb.

I would love to use this view for the logos, however since I have banners, they are all distorted.

you can also download them with my xbmcstuff downloader plugin.
First of all great work! This is going to be my new standard.

How do i acces the Now Playing full screen like shown on the last image on your release trailer. And are the cd's flopping out seperate images wich will have to go in the directory of the album?

Thx!
mcborzu: FYI The .git dir is included in the .zip. Your host may appreciate serving out 34mb less with each download Wink
Amazing skin! Thanks for such great work.
The Download Link doenst work for me Sad
anyone else having problems?
Great skin.

1.In landscape view- show fanart for tv shows, is it possible to add a fallback for shows name that don't have logo pic?

2.The RSS feed is on top of the Recent added widget, maybe put this widget a little more up.

3.In skin setting-disable views: to get to the disable music views you have to press up. pressing down go only to the end of movies and tv views.

That's it for now Smile
After checking out the skin pretty extensively, first off: great work. This skin looks awesome. Secondly, I have one minor and probably easy to fix issue, just don't know what to do to fix it.

So in Landscape-Viewtype and Dark View in View options... I'm having an issue with my TV shows. The show titles are missing at the bottom. I was wondering if this is something that you need to save the banners in the directory or something like that?

Thanks
clarens Wrote:After checking out the skin pretty extensively, first off: great work. This skin looks awesome. Secondly, I have one minor and probably easy to fix issue, just don't know what to do to fix it.

So in Landscape-Viewtype and Dark View in View options... I'm having an issue with my TV shows. The show titles are missing at the bottom. I was wondering if this is something that you need to save the banners in the directory or something like that?

Thanks

No, that view just requires a little extra for a user...This thread will explain more about logos and how to set them up

worked like a charm... thanks!
Fantastic skin. The views are fast, fresh, and very beautiful.

For anyone interested, I borrowed from Hitcher's superb idea of having the skin read <landscape.jpg> in each tv show's folder, and modified line 296 in Viewtype_Landscape.xml from:

PHP Code:
<texture background="true" diffuse="tv-landscape/landscapematteFO.png">$INFO[ListItem.Icon]</texture
to

PHP Code:
<texture background="true" diffuse="tv-landscape/landscapematteFO.png">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,/landscape.jpg]</texture

Now I can keep my downloaded tv show posters and have your gorgeous landscape view correctly apply a landscape thumb. Thanks for sharing this beautiful skin.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Night Release Thread2