• 2(current)
Night Release Thread
Can you please do the profile screen? The skin in unusable otherwise. Thanks
Okay checked the skin.
First of all this skin is really impressive, the implementation of the various views is really well-made.

mcborzu, could you check this:

*'Script'-status logo in the background change menu stays on the same while changing wallpaper (little bug).

*can't access 'Now Playing'-Menu after putting files into Queue.

*can't change 'Shutdown'-Wallpaper in HomeScreen

*PLEASE add an option to enable/disable the transition effect (animation) in file mode (movies), its really annoying while scrolling through a large collection.

Regards
ubuntuf4n
Cool damn Cool.

Ps. I'm adding a addons.xml otherwise I can't test properly.
Using r30092 that updated my library so in olderbuilds no library.

edit:
Why not using TexturePacker and create Textures.xbt ?
justdoit Wrote:A couple things came to mind so far:
- When you have music playing and on the homescreen, the "Now Playing" part is on same side as the menu. Anyway to re-position that to the right-corner? (unless thats part of the misalign you refer to in the other thread with an older release package?)

- Another music question, when the visualization comes on .. it also shows the "Now Playing" on the bottom left corner along with time elasped on the right corner, is it suppose to stay on all the time?

Now playing really can only go in bottom left corner on home. I 2x fullscreen visualization, I don't like visualizations so I don't think I really chcked that out much...

Waffa Wrote:Cool damn Cool.

Ps. I'm adding a addons.xml otherwise I can't test properly.
Using r30092 that updated my library so in older builds no library.

edit:
Why not using TexturePacker and create Textures.xbt ?

They change things again? Looks like from the nightly site 30130 should be a good win32 build so I can get things up to date for the merge...

For the 1st month or two I'll be up dating and bug squashing daily so no need to create a textures.xbt..

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
ubuntuf4n Wrote:*No option for hiding music from home menu
*status logo in the background change menu stays on the same while changing the scripts wallpaper.
*can't access 'Now Playing'-Menu after putting files into Queue.

You mean now playing music, cause you can hide the main menu music item

So many little things like "queuing" something I personally never use, so I'll try that add adjust accordingly...

BTW fixed that Action.jpg image so the zip shouldn't give an error now....

Running smooth on the XBOX! Uploading to xbmc-xbox-skins now (changes: smaller weather images; 960x540; and textures compressed to XPR). Please let me know if you object Smile

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
mcborzu Wrote:They change things again? Looks like from the nightly site 30130 should be a good win32 build so I can get things up to date for the merge...

For the 1st month or two I'll be up dating and bug squashing daily so no need to create a textures.xbt..

Yep, were changes. Need to add an Addon.xml otherwise xbmc won't see the skin.
Bram77 Wrote:Running smooth on the XBOX! Uploading to xbmc-xbox-skins now (changes: smaller weather images; 960x540; and textures compressed to XPR). Please let me know if you object Smile

Oh, not at all...I've been using on XBOX for a while it's been very solid.

This Link is for XBOX version. Just delete all images except the textures.xpr..Try this one out. I resized more images for better XBOX performance. And deleted some views that are too much for XBOX....

In time I plan a more polished XBOX version, I found out some type of code XBOX doesn't like so I plan to make a specific, smooth running XBOX version...

Could you share with me what type of code the xbox doesn't like.
So I can look into it when creating MM Waffa! xbox/oldbuild version.
fonzie Wrote:The second post has the remedy.

btw, thanks hitcher. That's exactly what I was looking for.

Excuse my ignorance, but how do I put the file into the folder if the zip file will not unzip?
I've been waiting to check out this skin for ages but the nightly build of XBMC on OS X isn't seeing any other skins than Confluence and PM3....any ideas how to resolve this?

[EDIT] I tried deleting the XBMC folder from Application support and allowing XBMC to recreate it, then copy the skins in again. XBMC nightly still doesn't see any skins other than PM3 and Confluence Sad [/EDIT]
Hint:
Description.xml and Addon.xml
mcborzu Wrote:Oh, not at all...I've been using on XBOX for a while it's been very solid.

This Link is for XBOX version. Just delete all images except the textures.xpr..Try this one out. I resized more images for better XBOX performance. And deleted some views that are too much for XBOX....

In time I plan a more polished XBOX version, I found out some type of code XBOX doesn't like so I plan to make a specific, smooth running XBOX version...

Thanks! Great that you're maintaining a separate XBOX version. I've added it to the repo, next to the other version.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Is the profile login screen not done yet or is it my revision?

im on xbmc live v28256
Some stunning views there, really original - great work mcborzu
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Night Release Thread2