XBMC mirror system
What is the roadmap for more content on Mirror xbmc

I also see Mirrors xbmc nightlies only contains windows and mac stuff, where are the linux nightlies.

Really looking forward to having all plugins/skins/builds/etc. in one place
Kodi - Windows 7_x64 14.2 Helix
OpenELEC - Generic x86_64 v5.0.8
OpenELEC - Raspberry Pi2 v5.0.8
Ember media manger 1.3.0.20 (thx DanCooper)
Media Companion v3.620b (thx Vbat99)
Rashad TVRenamer 0.7 Beta 2/EPnamer v1.45
Calibre-ebook

The linux stuff is in the ppa on launchpad
as for a roadmap when its done Smile probably starting with the next "stable" version of xbmc is out
The mirrors are currently being used for internal testing of the new addon system. It doesn't make sense to unleash it until the backend has stabilized. This will probably go public for the 1st or 2nd alpha.

As for linux, see Jezz_X's response. It makes no sense for us to host debs when the PPAs are already setup so nicely for it. Besides, who wants to click, download, and install a program? That's so 90s.

TheUni
theuni Wrote:The mirrors are currently being used for internal testing of the new addon system. It doesn't make sense to unleash it until the backend has stabilized. This will probably go public for the 1st or 2nd alpha.

As for linux, see Jezz_X's response. It makes no sense for us to host debs when the PPAs are already setup so nicely for it. Besides, who wants to click, download, and install a program? That's so 90s.

TheUni

I added ppa:team-xbmc/ppa ages ago but never see any releases other than camelot. Is there another ppa ? or maybe i have a setting wrong for software sources...

Will old versions end up on the mirror ?
Kodi - Windows 7_x64 14.2 Helix
OpenELEC - Generic x86_64 v5.0.8
OpenELEC - Raspberry Pi2 v5.0.8
Ember media manger 1.3.0.20 (thx DanCooper)
Media Companion v3.620b (thx Vbat99)
Rashad TVRenamer 0.7 Beta 2/EPnamer v1.45
Calibre-ebook

ingeon Wrote:I added ppa:team-xbmc/ppa ages ago but never see any releases other than camelot. Is there another ppa ? or maybe i have a setting wrong for software sources...

Will old versions end up on the mirror ?

Pinned topic in linux section http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=33327

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC mirror system0