[request] flixster
Wanted to request a plugin for flixster. Is it possible?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
anyone
What would it do?
theophile Wrote:What would it do?

Maybe it would allow the user to be able to rate movies in their library. I would love to see a plugin pop up for the Xbox build that could do this.
anything on this plugin request?
what do you want?*
well I think it would be cool to have the following
in theaters
upcoming movies
on DVD

then my movies- this could scan your movie collection on xbmc and merge then with your flixster account. Then you could rate a movie. Would also be very nice to integrate facebook with it to post to your facebook account from xbmc also.
so that's not just a netflix addon !
need an account to see infos you wanted ?
or is it available without?
ppic Wrote:so that's not just a netflix addon !
need an account to see infos you wanted ?
or is it available without?

you do not need an account to see
in theaters
upcoming movies
on DVD

You do need any account to see my movies that are saved to the account. What I like about flixster is that is like a huge social networking site about movies. You can also integrate facebook with it which is also neat. check it out and hopefully you can try to do something as I think it would take xbmc to another level!
Any intereste in this plugin? Would be very neat to have. I think the boxee box has something like this also. would love to have xbmc do it however.
I think it'd be cool to be able to rate a movie immediately after watching it and have it tie into Flixster. They generate a nice RSS feed for your rated movies.
I have a lot of my newer bluray movies accessible thru flixster and I use that in conjunction with a chromecast to stream to other tvs other than my kodi setup on my theater screen. I would love to be able to log into flixster and access the ultraviolet movies through kodi. Any work arounds for this?
I'm interested, too in watching my online collection
Win10 x64, Kodi Matrix 19.1 (nightly) 
somehow able to use Windows...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[request] flixster1