Whats the default RSS Feed refresh time?
Hello,

I got a quick question, whats the default RSS refresh time? Can I change it?

Thanks!
xploid Wrote:Hello,

I got a quick question, whats the default RSS refresh time? Can I change it?

Thanks!

It moves across the screen at 60 fps and no, there no user setting to change that.
davilla Wrote:It moves across the screen at 60 fps and no, there no user setting to change that.

Why always in such a bad mood? Sad
I asked a simple question -.- My english isnt the best, but im pretty sure that most of the people know what i mean. I added a blip.tv video rss feed as a video source, and all that I want to know is, how many times a day that rss feed is refreshed.
xploid Wrote:Why always in such a bad mood? Sad
I asked a simple question -.- My english isnt the best, but im pretty sure that most of the people know what i mean. I added a blip.tv video rss feed as a video source, and all that I want to know is, how many times a day that rss feed is refreshed.

Seriously? I thought he made a funny joke at your expense... anyway, I've never tried this, but I would start my search here.
http://tinyurl.com/2w2sqdy

Ohh, how many times a day the rrs feed is refreshed. Sorry, I thought you were asking about the rss refresh rate as it moves across the screen.
davilla Wrote:Ohh, how many times a day the rrs feed is refreshed. Sorry, I thought you were asking about the rss refresh rate as it moves across the screen.

Seriously, is it fun acting like a douchebag? I know that you arent, so whats the point? You are wasting your own time. You have done tremendous things with XBMC and helped a lot of people (including myself), but why would you act like that on a simple question like that.
xploid Wrote:Seriously, is it fun acting like a douchebag? I know that you arent, so whats the point? You are wasting your own time. You have done tremendous things with XBMC and helped a lot of people (including myself), but why would you act like that on a simple question like that.

Because I seriously thought thats what you were asking. Some have noticed small platform difference in RSS freed scroll rate and have asked before.

Its in the RssFeeds.xml

Code:
feed updateinterval="30"
Again, not the answer the user was after. See how questions can be misconstrued so easily to mean different things Smile

To the original poster: I don't believe there's a cache set up anywhere in the RSS directory stuff - i.e. if you go out of that directory and then go back in, it should be refreshed accordingly.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Whats the default RSS Feed refresh time?0