Pleblem - Programs/Scripts not Visible
I'm not sure what happened, but now when I click Programs or Scripts using any skin I get a blank page. I can't even get to an installer. I'm running on Win7 Pro x64.

Now a little background info....

I've reinstalled XBMC on this PC multiple times and I changed this computer from being a member of a workgroup to a domain (which means a new user profile folder in Windows). Originally (when the PC was in a workgroup) XBMC was storing its settings in the c:\Users\username folder, then later, I reinstalled and told XBMC to store its settings in the Program Files folder. Lastly, I was having trouble getting smooth playback (some jitter and a/v synch issues) so I installed a build with DXVA2 hardware acceleration (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ight=29443) that cut back CPU utilization enough that everything plays smooth as butter now.... Just thought I'd mention all of this in case it helps.

I just removed all XBMC folders from c:\users and c:\program files, and then reinstalled and I still have the same problem. Any ideas what the problem might be? Could it be some setting someplace?
You have a new build that has the new addon system. It isn't finished, thus it likely will be broken for you.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

oh.. ok. That makes sense. Any idea when the new add-on system will be finished? Also, will the harware acceleration be included in the official build anytime soon?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pleblem - Programs/Scripts not Visible0