TV shows episode is not refreshing...
Hi all

I'm posting that thread here as Night Skin is the best choice skin for my use/
However have a small issue with TV show scraper which seems not reacting at all... I've first srapped my TV Shows without any problem (previously scrapped with Media companion so Xbmc don't work at all!). Then after getting new episodes, scrapped with the same way, I've notified the option Scan for new content was not working... working so fast that I guess it's not working in fact.
The result is that no any new episodes from different TV shows are appearing in XBMC
Don't know where it can comes from... any help. I've read there was SVN update issue but I guess the SVN from this New skin is quite up to date, isn't it?
Thanks for your feedback and wishing long life to Night Skin... really impressive job!
What is your XBMC version?
If you're on current SVN's, those in development might be something thats broken at the moment?
Does same thing happen in Confluence?
I don't think a skin can have any effect on scanning, I believe all that stuff is internal a skin can only show progress of what done.

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
I've figured out that SVN was the issue, it works now... However still having problem to scrap with XBMC, seems it's not recognised as it did before... anyway I get used to it now, do the job with Media Companion.
Anyway, thanks for your answer, your skin has to be known as the best for XBMC !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV shows episode is not refreshing...0