Software Requirements Specification
Hi,

I'm intrested in writing a SRS document on XBMC. If you have questions about what it is you can check it out here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_Re...cification).

If you're ok with it, would you be willing to provide me with information (manual, explain functions, etc) in case I need any?

After I finish it I'll send it to you and you can use it in the project documentation and in any other way you want.

Regards,
Nick.
It would be more useful if you'd provide your working copy while you do it. Various folk have attempted this in the past, and all of them have lost interest and we never see anything result from it.

Assuming you're happy to do that, I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have, and I'm sure you'll get assistance from the wider community as well.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

that's very nice to hear,I'll start working on it!

I'll be sending you sections of the document when I have them ready.

Regards,
Nick.
I'm writting the document for a university paper. I came in contact
with the person that evaluates the paper and found out that another
student has wrote an SRS document in greek language for XBMC in the past.

Are you familiar with it?

I'd like to know what (if there's something that) went wrong and you didn't find it useful and what it is that you would want from an SRS document that you didn't get from that student's work.

I'm writting it in english by the way.

Regards,
Nick.
Never heard of a greek SRS doc. It wouldn't be much use to us being in Greek either, so perhaps that's why we never heard of it Smile

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Software Requirements Specification0