Newbie Help "tv shows" button
Sad 
Sorry guys! I have a little but stupid problem. I tried many skins but i can't see the tv show button! i create the structure on HD as in the guide but no way. In settings i have the th show disabele ( i see the hide movi, hide music but hyde tv shows is gray and no way to see in the home).
Than another stupid question. I'm italian and i'm looking for some localization of a skin. I love media stream but the translation is bad.
The last one on my desktop with windows the aeon skin is not viewed clearly but i see sone black orizontal bar only in the left part of the screen
thanks in advance.
To be able to enable the 'TV Shows' entry you actually need to have some TV shows in your library. You therefore need to set the contents for one of your sources to 'TV shows' and then scan to import some TV shows into your library. Once you've done this you will be able to enable the TV shows menu entry.

For the aeon skin problem make sure you have downloaded the fonts, which are available separately or they were the last time I downloaded it.
How do you do that.

Newbe
scan media to your library
Go into the sources you defined. If you have none go into video and select browse. Once on a source choose edit (most of the times on the right side) and sellect content. Mark the correct source for TV and choose your prefered scraper (even if you have NFO's created externally) make it scan and voila TV Show entry in your menus

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newbie Help "tv shows" button0