• 36(current)
[RELEASE] Legacy Dark
uncertainty Wrote:BTW, this is my current skin atm and I just have one issue im trying to resolve that hopefully someone can comment on. The seek bar color when watching a video (ie the timer bar) is hard to determine where the bar is. What would I modify to brighten the seek bar color?

thanks again

There is a couple ways. First you will need to look in dialogseekbar.xml and you will see the below...

<control type="progress">
<description>Progressbar</description>
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>8</posy>
<width>1280</width>
<height>151</height>
<info>Player.Progress</info>
<texturebg>osd/osd_progress_clear.png</texturebg><lefttexture>-</lefttexture>
<midtexture>osd/osd_progressmid.png</midtexture><righttexture>-</righttexture>
<overlaytexture>-</overlaytexture>
<include>Animation_CommonFade</include>
</control>

You could then open up the two textures in bold from above I am using and simply darken them with a image editor and then save them or you could play around with a <colordiffuse> and change the color that way as well. I hope this helps!
I got the cdarts part working, but my music visualization artists fanart backgrounds show up black. Where do these need to be and how do they need to be labeled?
a2wistd2 Wrote:I got the cdarts part working, but my music visualization artists fanart backgrounds show up black. Where do these need to be and how do they need to be labeled?

Inside your artist folder and labeled fanart.jpg
one question. how can i disable the question marks at the media flags? so, that i see nothing instead of the question mark.

thx for help
Tetsuo Wrote:one question. how can i disable the question marks at the media flags? so, that i see nothing instead of the question mark.

thx for help

Those are coded in as a fallback. You will need to remove the image files. They are located at media/flags/default.png

There are a few default images there. Just delete the ones you don't want to show.
ok. Thanks!
The home screen looks dull and dark with respect to Aeon65 and Aeon Mq2.5.1. Also the skin is not as smooth as the Aeon Mq2.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
bandelguy Wrote:The home screen looks dull and dark with respect to Aeon65 and Aeon Mq2.5.1. Also the skin is not as smooth as the Aeon Mq2.

Home screen is dark...hence the name Legacy Dark.

Get a decent HTPC and it runs very smooth.
Ok ekim....i will get a decent htpc
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Help!

Where can i change the font size for the "Showcase Info Panel"?

For me its a little big to heavy. Smile
Hi,

Legacy Dark is my favorite skin!

But i have a big problem:
I have no TV-Show section, no menu item. I can active/deactived it in Setting, but nothing changedHuh

Can anybody help me. I use the official Dharma release with Legacy Dark v3
The tv show icon is set to show once you have populated your tv show library. If you have no tv shows in your library the icon will not be available, but I forgot to hide the settings activation button if the library does not exist. I can see how it could confuse some.
Hello,

Just checked out Android Market and found this game

Anybody has tried the game?

I downloaded and it's free, then I got into the hall of shame Big Grin
Hi,
I apologize if this has all ready been asked but is there any way to show my recently added items in the background. For example, if you slide to the TV tile then instead of repeating the word TV in the background in big letters it would display your most recently added TV episode?

Thanks
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Legacy Dark3