OK, I'll ask one last time...Becasues everyone wants to know!!
I've asked this before, but I keep getting asked why it is this way.

I have trailers set to play "ondown" or "onleft" or whatever, the problem is when "tab" is pressed to go back to menus, the movie or show plays in the trailer window.

This is because the window has "<visible>Player.HasVideo + Control.IsVisible(508)</visible>"

is there any way to make this not happen?
To learn more, click here.
Maybe with a window onnext or onprevious condition.

Just a thought. Might be way off...
same thing I said last time you will need to do a hacky string compare on the filename of the now playing video to make sure it hasn't got the word "trailer" in it its about the only way to tell as xbmc has no idea its only playing a trailer and not a full video
<visible>substring(VideoPlayer.Title,-trailer)</visible>

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
But...I guess that would give problems for Database trailers.
mcborzu Wrote:<visible>substring(videoplayer.title,-trailer)</visible>

bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This works perfectly!

By design, the plan is for people to use ember which will ad trailer to the title, this works for that.
Waffa Wrote:But...I guess that would give problems for Database trailers.

been wondering the same, my guess would be this 'hack' only works for local trailers?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Just curious but what do you plan to use instead of the trailer window when the user wants to see what's playing?
Hitcher Wrote:Just curious but what do you plan to use instead of the trailer window when the user wants to see what's playing?

As in "now playing"? Like, on the home screen?
Waffa Wrote:But...I guess that would give problems for Database trailers.

ronie Wrote:been wondering the same, my guess would be this 'hack' only works for local trailers?

thats easy really you just change it too ListItem.FileName instead but title works because the don't get added to the db anyway so don't have a title

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OK, I'll ask one last time...Becasues everyone wants to know!!0