Possible to add custom media flags?
Hi!

i was wondering how exactly we can add media flags to rapier, since none of the .png's seem to exist in a folder like on different skins?

Perhaps the maker of this skin would be so kind to create a nicely styled "itunes" icon for web-dl 720p itunes video? (the string to look for in filenames would be "web-dl")

thx
daan Wrote:Hi!

i was wondering how exactly we can add media flags to rapier, since none of the .png's seem to exist in a folder like on different skins?

Perhaps the maker of this skin would be so kind to create a nicely styled "itunes" icon for web-dl 720p itunes video? (the string to look for in filenames would be "web-dl")

thx

If you try my mod I have kept the media flag images in standard folders rather than putting them in the texture file.
qualar Wrote:If you try my mod I have kept the media flag images in standard folders rather than putting them in the texture file.

Qualar, I'm in the exact same situation as the above and want to add flags for shows with '.WEB-DL.' in the filename, not really sure how with Rapier. I've tried your skin, and it's just too buggy for me - Rapier appears to be a lot more stable, I haven't had one crash compared to when I was running yours. (no offence)

Can you help me?
There has been some talk in the fanart part of the forum, this post and a few after it. There is a how-to describing how to add it, that should work for Rapier as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible to add custom media flags?0