Have no scripts or programs to click on
Im so lost in these fourms and with files and downloads that maybe someone will lead me to what I need to do to get this running.

I tried last week to upload 9.11 for windows and found that I get things to work but got a white screen. So I uplaoded the openGL source and I have nothing in it..I guess I need to build it up so I can get it to work with my video card...My card is a intel 82865g extreme 2 which Ive read is not the best but will it work? I dont have the cash to spend on a card right now, thats way Im trying the open source way...

I cant seem to get the SVN repo to load and I cant get Navi-x to show up in the scripts or where ever its suposed to be to load from...If there is something else I need to do first I would really be happy to give it a try. I want to get this up and runing and Ive spent around 3 days reading and trying things out, but still no programs to watch...
btw I have xp windows.
Thanks for your help in advance and your time to help me out....
programs & scripts no longer work in the latest svns. download (not upload... u are a bit confused on those two terms it seems) the 9.11 release from the home page and you should be fine. Version 10.5 should be out sometime soon too... so you could just wait for that if you are still having trouble.
Yeah I guess what I meant was after my downloading of the open GL XBMC I went thru the setup and found the folder to be empty pretty much. I downloaded navi-x and tried to put it into the right scrips folder but there is none for scrips... and when I go in xbmc scripts its just empty. I also tried downloading SVN repo to get things started I cant get in to open in the program when im in xbmc program.

My problem was when I dowloaded 09.11 was I had a white screen. I had all the channels and sounds and stuff everything seemed to be fine, I just could not see video... Someone said to try the open GL version and see if it worked but this is what Im coming across...A bunch of empty folder and some folders are in in the open gl as they were in the 9.11.. Maybe Ill just give up then on the opengl

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Have no scripts or programs to click on0