[WIP] Next-ep
i'm not using tvdb for source but tvrage.
Yeh I know I was just saying that as I was using tvdb for my script, so for my method i couldnt use the scraper, unless the scraper can get the information from a file on the hdd.
I'm not a expert on what can be scrapped from the tvdb but inside my .nfo's I have this link to what looks like a page of whats scrappable:

http://www.thetvdb.com/api/1D62F2F90030C...all/en.zip

Which for Lost it has these tags:
Quote:<Airs_DayOfWeek>Tuesday</Airs_DayOfWeek>
<Airs_Time>9:00 PM</Airs_Time>

And a old show like Frasier has the tags empty:
Quote:<Airs_DayOfWeek></Airs_DayOfWeek>
<Airs_Time></Airs_Time>

Don't know if those are scrappable or How accurate thetvdb keeps those tags, but I noticed those tags a while back...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Never mind, i thought the air date info was available through the skin.
new version here
i'm not a skinner, sorry, for now it's stable, i planned to post a version soon with this kind of gui, i'm also going to open a thread for that
Love the idea you guys are working on here. I thought I would give my two cents on it.
The things I would like (a lot) to see when browsing the TV Shows are the following:

1. Last aired episode (tells me if I have the latest episodes or not)
2. Next airing episode (tells me when to expect the next episode)
3. Season status (at the current date): Complete / Airing
4. Show status (if available): Returning / Ended

These four lines of info would be great to have as a separate little box in the TV Show view.

What do you think?
Yeh those things would be great sadly I havent found a way to display the information within the skin, but I have very little knowledge about skinning.
kataleen Wrote:Love the idea you guys are working on here. I thought I would give my two cents on it.
The things I would like (a lot) to see when browsing the TV Shows are the following:

1. Last aired episode (tells me if I have the latest episodes or not)
2. Next airing episode (tells me when to expect the next episode)
3. Season status (at the current date): Complete / Airing
4. Show status (if available): Returning / Ended

These four lines of info would be great to have as a separate little box in the TV Show view.

What do you think?

I already gather this kind of information, yes it should be good.
here is what i got:

i planned to make this info available to skins directly.
When you do would you be able to let me know how you made the info avaliable to the skin, as I am very interested in this.

Thanks.
I would love to see this idea come to reality, to have the ability to see this kind of info per show in the info screen of the show.
You guys still working on it?
Joy In Repitition
yep
My version is on hold, waiting to see how ppic makes the info avaliable to the skin, then ill consider continuing mine, again mine was mostly just a learning exercise, glad to hear ppic is still working on it.
hi all:
here's the first release: TV Show Next Aired script

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Next-ep0