Will Adesso Wireless Keyboard work with LIVE?
Hi there, new to to forum. I have a working copy of XBMC Live installed on a Acer Revo. I have a Adesso Wireless Mini Keyboard WKB-3000UB that was working on XBMC running under Win7. The Live version is not recognizing it. Are there any tricks any of you know to make it work? I really like the keyboard/trackball combo, but if I have to ditch it and buy something else, I guess I can do that. Thanks so much for your help.
bump
No, it uses a very basic driver and should just work. Only trick could be trying to connect it before vs. after boot: did you try both? (Unless something's messed up in the actual live but I don't think...)
try changing the USB port

the adesso is a standard RF keyboard and is known to work with linux just fine, no additional drivers required.
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs
Okay thanks for all of your suggestions. I will try the boot sequence and moving the USB port it is plugged into. I was hoping to be able to keep the keyboard. It was handy when I was running it under Win7.
I unplugged the receiver and plugged into another USB port and Boom... It's working!! Thanks for all of the suggestions. Now if I can just get the USB 5.1 sound card working...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Will Adesso Wireless Keyboard work with LIVE?0