[TV SHOW LOGOS] Sign-up to help organize
I'll help too..
Rad_ Wrote:I volunteered. I asked a question afterwards, but I was volunteering regardless....

My bad, thx...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Hey, I'm new here but am looking to add to the community in some way. So I'll volunteer to help with this first Smile
I'll help...
i'll help the more i can Wink
Me
Paul
humferier
Rad
giftie
Kami
psike
ppic
Japaja
PsyberOne
maxoo

I'd like to get a few more, I'll let sign up go till end of Sunday. To rename two letters will probably only take 30-45min...

you missed me !!!
got ya, thx

So I download the logos from TV shows logos thread u assign me the letters, say from a-c and then I name those png files according to given naming convention (with tvdb id), rezip them and attach them here? Sure, I have lots of free time and this doesn't sound too difficult nor does it require any special skills. Tongue
I am volunteer
My name is Erier, Humf Erier
mcborzu Wrote:Me
Paul
humferier - maybe he helped out but didn't officially volunteer
thomas.ross
giftie
Kami
psike
ppic

I'd like to get a few more, I'll let sign up go till end of Sunday. To rename two letters will probably only take 30-45min...
Just let me know when where and what ya need more than happy to help out, we end users need to do more to take the pressure off skinners devs etc where we can.
But theres way too many freetards on the netShocked
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Japaja Wrote:So I download the logos from TV shows logos thread u assign me the letters, say from a-c and then I name those png files according to given naming convention (with tvdb id), rezip them and attach them here? Sure, I have lots of free time and this doesn't sound too difficult nor does it require any special skills. Tongue

Yep, should be easy just rename:
showname-87514.png

If everyone got 2-3 letters shouldnt take much time...

paul Wrote:Just let me know when where and what ya need more than happy to help out, we end users need to do more to take the pressure off skinners devs etc where we can.
But theres way too many freetards on the netShocked

Thx, yea I'll take whatever logos are posted from Sunday, zip up a current pack, and with enough people should be done relativity fast...

I'll help too.
The Thread Killer!
If I can do it on Sunday, count me in. (don't have much time the others days).
Really 2 letters each is simple enough and with #'s and u-z done seems like we have plenty of guys now. No need to wait...

Paul - A-B
humferier C-D
Rad E-F
giftie G-H
Kami I-J
psike K-L
ppic M-N
Japaja O-P
PsyberOne Q-R
Maxoo S
Me - T

DOWNLOAD LOGOS - this pack is current. Just delete whatever aren't your letters.

Remember the naming scheme, see post 2 in this thread:
showname-85214.png and alternates showname-85214-2.png

Then just upload your letters(put in a folder) to some site like megaupload and if need be like you notice a bad logo or duplicates don't discard them just make a extra folder called "misc".

No rush doesn't need done by Monday or anything but please dont take a month either, but really shouldn't take more than an hour...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[TV SHOW LOGOS] Sign-up to help organize0