Movie information not showing up
when i click on movie information, it was working fine,

but for some reason suddently its not working any longer. when i click on movie information, i get a box with the file name, where i can rename it.

why this happend, any idea ?
I think the first step is to check what is happening in your xbmc log. Turn on debugging in settings then try to get up the info in a video. Then check or post the log here (use pastebin). Also what are you using, ir remote, keyboard, gamepad etc...

If not using a keyboard test this too to get up the info and report back. Could be keymap related.
Antec Fusion Micro 350 Remote | AMD AM3 X2 240e (45W) Sythe Shuriken Rev.B | Gigabyte MA785GMT-UD2H | Onboard ATI HD4200 | 2 x 1GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1333 | Antec 350W 80+certified PSU | 2x Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB | KWorld USB DVB-T395 | HDD Dual boot XBMC Live Dharma 10.0 + Win7
It was not working for 2 days, now it works again,

sorry for having taken your time :-)

Btw. can u tell me why in the "movie library" that my movies are from Z-A ? and not from A-Z. It used to be A-Z but now its Z-A :-(
haha never mind i got it :-) i just had to click on the arrow :-) thank you guys for this good forum
Depending on the skin you are using, go all the way up or all the way left in library mode to get options. Then find the sort and change it a-z etc... Sometimes there are advanced options in the skin setting, e.g. In transparency there is the option the sort album view by artists.

Let me know if you need more help.
Antec Fusion Micro 350 Remote | AMD AM3 X2 240e (45W) Sythe Shuriken Rev.B | Gigabyte MA785GMT-UD2H | Onboard ATI HD4200 | 2 x 1GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1333 | Antec 350W 80+certified PSU | 2x Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB | KWorld USB DVB-T395 | HDD Dual boot XBMC Live Dharma 10.0 + Win7
nero12 Wrote:can u tell me why in the "movie library" that my movies are from Z-A ? and not from A-Z. It used to be A-Z but now its Z-A :-( haha never mind i got it :-) i just had to click on the arrow :-) thank you guys for this good forum

I'm having the same problem and can get it to a-z. What arrow is he pointing at?

nvm I needed my mouse for this Wink
Media player: Xtreamer Ultra 2 XBMC v13 RC 1 Gotham, iPhone 4s & iPad mini Retina
LCD: Sony KDL-46HX920 - Receiver: Onkyo TX-R577 - Speakers: Mission e34 5.1 & MS10 - Remote: Harmony Smart Control
Router: Asus RT-N66U - NAS: Synology DS1512+ 15 TB - PC: Intel I7 @4.5 Ghz HD7950 3GB

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie information not showing up0