[Xbox] asking for a favour re: texture.xpr
Hi. I'm still using v2.01 on my Xbox and it works very well. However I decided to try the latest nightly build from here and it appears to work quite well on the old black box. However it does not have a texture.xpr but instead a folder of images. I downloaded XPR Express onto 2 seperate computers but couldn't get either to work. I have .NET installed but when I load up XPR Express the compression settings are missing and if I try to create an xpr it either crashes or produces nothing. I just assumed that if I could get a working texture.xpr it would run even better.

So to cut a long story short are there any fellow T! users who could create and upload a texture.xpr of the latest nightly build for a humble xbox user. I would be so greatful.

Thanks for reading.
please note that the current svn will not run 100% correctly on the xbox.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=70134
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Here you go, media folder from revision 383 compressed into Textures.xpr, just dump it inside your 'media' folder, and remember to remove all other items in there.

Textures.xpr

Oh yeah, make sure you unzip it first Wink

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Xbox] asking for a favour re: texture.xpr0