Homestyle 2 Text Is Too Large
I decided to use the homestyle 2 settings as the icons are pretty much wicked...however, the text seems to be too big that it cuts off the screen, mainly for "Programs"

Is there anywhere to change the font size? I'm not sure which .xml file to edit.
I am using "Alaska Final", not Revisited as my MusicOverlay may suggest Wink

This is what it looks like:

Thanks Smile
That is by design.
im pretty sure that its not built into the design because one of the beauties of this skin is that its customizable..like the Music Overlay which i changed it my preference Laugh
It is actually as seen here in djh's original mockup -

hmm...thats true, but when I compared that picture to my picture, the font seems to have changed, as well as the size. So is it safe to assume that it is customizable?

P.S. thanks guys for the helpful and quick repliesBig Grin
For Alaska I had to change the original fonts because they didn't support Unicode but if you check Alaska Revisited you'll see them exactly as they are in the mockup.

And pretty much anything you see is customisable.
Hitcher Wrote:For Alaska I had to change the original fonts because they didn't support Unicode but if you check Alaska Revisited you'll see them exactly as they are in the mockup.

And pretty much anything you see is customisable.

What is the .xml file that you used to change the fonts? Wouldn't that file also contain the size of the font, and the location etc.?

Is it possible that this is the file I need to change?

Thanks
Font.xml funnily enough, and look for Font_MainMenu.
hahaha do i detect some sarcasm Laugh

sorry for my n00bishness Rolleyes im pretty new to Alaska and XBMC and i only got the MusicOverlay to work by just randomly messing about with MusicOverlay.xml

I typed my question wrong, I mean to say which file did you change in order to get the menu text font to change but you've given it now so thanks Big Grin

Awesome work with Alaska by the way, I favour it more than Aeon due to its "transparancy" Tongue

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Homestyle 2 Text Is Too Large0