animated menu backgrounds pls help!
Great thank you so much for your enlightenment so I hope someday it will be fixed Wink
[XBMC-DX r31103 T! r455]
.:LAPTOP:. Dell [C2D E6400] [8G DDR2] [Intel X4500HD] [LED 14'' 1280*800@60p]
.:NAS:. Antec [Ci7 920] [12G DDR3] [Matrox m9148] [19.4 TiB] [Triple Samsung 22'' 5040*1050@60p]
.:HTPC:. Antec [C2 Q9400] [6G DDR2] [nv GT240 VP4] [SB X-FI Ti] [Toshiba 46'' 1920*1080@24p] [Logitech Z5K5]
dondre Wrote:hello,

you may export your library to multiple file but then again you'll have to keep a coherent structure to your movies (a folder with the movie name and the video file with the same name in the folder with external subs whatsoever)

anyway, that's exactly what bored me in the first place, and that's why I use EmberMM, of course probably you'll have to go over again to rescan all your movies using EmberMM but in the bright side, you'll do it once and for all, once you found the Poster/Backdrop you like all the infos are scrapped and then written in the Movie Folder structure, which means that even if you format the computer who is running XBMC (without even exporting the database), you'll just have to re-scrape the movies folders after a fresh install and it will keep EXACTLY the Poster/Backdrop/Info of your choice without asking anything :-)

So I have to put all my movies in individual folders? EmberMM can't do that for me? (I have over 500 movies...)
Hello!

I think there are options for that "keep clean folder structure" or something like this, I never did it myself sso perhaps somebody else could share its experience.

Besides, it's not an obligation to keep them in separate folders, please see the draw below, you may also have all of them in a single folder, but there are some disadvantages to that over a clean separate folders structure (my opinion),

What I do know is that it took me a full week to go through my 2000+ movies library, yes it was a pain in the back, yes it takes time, but once it's done, it's done for good and I never have to go through this nightmare again EVER.

Also I did not wanted to use any automation to rename my folders because I want to be sure one-by-one that they are correctly titled, and you know as good as I know that automation has its disadvantage that sometimes results in more time spent to resolve eventual errors.

Nevertheless, here is a good start;

http://www.embermm.com/projects/embermm/...-you-start

[XBMC-DX r31103 T! r455]
.:LAPTOP:. Dell [C2D E6400] [8G DDR2] [Intel X4500HD] [LED 14'' 1280*800@60p]
.:NAS:. Antec [Ci7 920] [12G DDR3] [Matrox m9148] [19.4 TiB] [Triple Samsung 22'' 5040*1050@60p]
.:HTPC:. Antec [C2 Q9400] [6G DDR2] [nv GT240 VP4] [SB X-FI Ti] [Toshiba 46'' 1920*1080@24p] [Logitech Z5K5]
Thanks! I might HAVE to start using ember because there doesn't seem to be an IMDB scraper in the new release, and the movieDB one it's using doesn't seem to have ANY fanart. Every new movie I've added doesn't come with fanart, and I can't use the getfanart option. Is there a work around for that other than ember or manually find a pic on the internet?
seasoned Wrote:Thanks! I might HAVE to start using ember because there doesn't seem to be an IMDB scraper in the new release,
it's not installed by default anymore, but that doesn't mean it's not available anymore.
you just have to download and install it yourself.

seasoned Wrote:and the movieDB one it's using doesn't seem to have ANY fanart.
have you enabled the 'get fanart' option in the scraper settings?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks.

I downloaded it and enabled it in addons. The enable fanart was already enabled, and doesn't seem to be working with either scraper for me. It pull the rating and synposis and all that, but no poster or fanart.

Any other ideas?

Thanks again for all the help.
Also, with the new version half my TV show folders aren't being picked up. XBMC can see them when I turn off library mode, but in Library mode only about 1/3 are being shown
read this: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=66039
and ask for help in the General Help and Support forum.

your issues are not related to Transparency! ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks. Ya I guess it's not! That thread you pointed me to is closed though. I'll look for another

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
animated menu backgrounds pls help!0