Getting duplicates everytime I Scan for videos
Hey

Hoping someone can help......

To start things off, I have 2 MOVIES source drives connected to a network device.....XBMC reads them no problem, however it seems as though when I add movies to my 1 drive it scans TWICE and duplicates each one. I have looked in 'sources.xml' and this device only appears once.

Where else could I look or what else would be causing this issue?

It's driving me INSANE! :p
ASRock ION 330 • XBMC Live 10 • Harmony One Remote • MCE IR Sensor • 6TB NAS
Look in your database. You'll have 2 paths there that are actually the same - probably one with user/pass information and one without. Easiest thing to do is probably delete the db and start over.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:Look in your database. You'll have 2 paths there that are actually the same - probably one with user/pass information and one without. Easiest thing to do is probably delete the db and start over.

Thanks a lot, I will try deleting the Database for my videos, power OFF/ON and let it rescan on reboot and see how it goes. I will report back! Nod
That seems to have done the trick, thanks a lot. I will know for next time. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Getting duplicates everytime I Scan for videos0