Problem with the image importing
i'm trying to run simpleklm script using 2004-11-15 xbmc build and here is the debug output
Quote:21-11-2004 20:49:31 info file "q:\scripts\simplekml.py", line 22, in ?
21-11-2004 20:49:31 info
21-11-2004 20:49:31 info import xbmc, xbmcgui, image
21-11-2004 20:49:31 info importerror
21-11-2004 20:49:31 info :
21-11-2004 20:49:31 info no module named image

the only class image definition i can find is inside of the lib-tk\tkinter.py

what should i check else?
if i recall correctly, simplekml comes with a lib folder that includes an image.py script, that you're supposed to install in xbmc's /python/lib folder, but i'm not certain of that. you might check and see if there's something like that in the script's source that you got.

alexpoet
For scripts, script development tools, and documentation, visit my website:
http://www.maskedfox.com/xbmc/
(alexpoet @ nov. 22 2004,02:34 Wrote:if i recall correctly, simplekml comes with a lib folder that includes an image.py script, that you're supposed to install in xbmc's /python/lib folder, but i'm not certain of that. you might check and see if there's something like that in the script's source that you got.

alexpoet
yes you are rigth. thank you.
but then i'm wondering what is the sence to put a script into the distribution if it doesnt work without additional components that arent inside of the bundle? or may be i'm missing some known regular procedure to install updates?
(flux242 @ nov. 22 2004,17:22 Wrote:yes you are rigth. thank you.
but then i'm wondering what is the sence to put a script into the distribution if it doesnt work without additional components that arent inside of the bundle? or may be i'm missing some known regular procedure to install updates?
well thats a question we can not answer cause we do not distribute any binary packages. Cool
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with the image importing0