xTV Cospefogo - New Version (With download link)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
wyrm Offline
Skilled Skinner
Hi Cospefogo,

I sent you a PM but it looks like you might not have seen it. How do you feel about me including elements of your mod into xTV SAF, in particular trainers.xml? I don't use the gaming side of the skin at all, and one of my users have pointed out to me that dropping your trainers.xml over the top of mine works just fine.

Wyrm (xTV SAF)

When postings problems, please provide build details. If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->appearance->skin->settings>support. Ensure debug logging has been set in settings->system->debugging (or from the support menu). FAQ's located at :- http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add-on:XTV-SAF
find quote
Cospefogo Offline
wyrm Wrote:Hi Cospefogo,

I sent you a PM but it looks like you might not have seen it. How do you feel about me including elements of your mod into xTV SAF, in particular trainers.xml? I don't use the gaming side of the skin at all, and one of my users have pointed out to me that dropping your trainers.xml over the top of mine works just fine.

Wyrm (xTV SAF)

No problem man!
Do what you like!
I am comfortably with it!!!
There's no problem at all!

Cospefogo.
find quote
paul Offline
Posting Freak
Looks really good it makes me almost wish i still had my xbox, best looking skin i have seen thus far for it, shame it's only in 480p. great work all the sameNod

XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
find quote
wyrm Offline
Skilled Skinner
Cospefogo Wrote:No problem man!
Do what you like!
I am comfortably with it!!!
There's no problem at all!

Cospefogo.

Cospefogo,

Thank you, from the quick look I have had, it a nice clean mod. Keep up the good work.

Wyrm (xTV SAF)

When postings problems, please provide build details. If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->appearance->skin->settings>support. Ensure debug logging has been set in settings->system->debugging (or from the support menu). FAQ's located at :- http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add-on:XTV-SAF
find quote