Attaching multiple commands to a button
First, I am enjoying XBMC, its features and all the skins.......kid in a candy store.

I use XBMC to launch Beyond TV (it is like MythTV but close source commercial Windows only product). When Beyond TV closes, I loose all audio in XBMC. Closing XBMC and restarting solves the issue.

That brings me to my question.....can multiple commands be assigned to a single button, similar to a batch file. If this is possible, what would be the correct syntax? I see that their is a built in command, RestartApp that should work at restarting XBMC.

Can this be done? I have a feeling that the correct way to implement what I need is with a script which is way over my head.

Johnny
Basically you can just assign two <onclick> actions to a button. I use this to trigger two skin settings simultaneously sometimes. How this will work out in your scenario however I don't know. Only one way to find out Wink
OK......I will give it a try once I get home from work.

Johnny

Jeroen Wrote:Basically you can just assign two <onclick> actions to a button. I use this to trigger two skin settings simultaneously sometimes. How this will work out in your scenario however I don't know. Only one way to find out Wink
OK...it did not work. This is the line that I added:
<onclick>XBMC.RestartApp()</onclick>

What happened was XBMC never came out of the minimized state and became unresponsive. So the syntax was wrong or I omitted something.

Any suggestions?

Johnny
Input anyone??

Johnny

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Attaching multiple commands to a button0