Recently added content, home screen.
Hi.

I have recently installed Transparency, and it totally rocks. But the recently added content on the home screen, is missing.
The box is there, but there is nothing in it.
Please help Smile

- Hjord
Hjord Wrote:Hi.

I have recently installed Transparency, and it totally rocks. But the recently added content on the home screen, is missing.
The box is there, but there is nothing in it.
Please help Smile

- Hjord

a little bit more info would help. T! version, XBMC version and debug log would certainly be a good start

Zeljko
I'm also experiencing the same problem. Just did a complete wipe of my system (system restore) and installed the latest DSPlayer branch build of XBMC (PRE-10.5 r30385 compiled May 21) with the SVN build of T! (v3.04).

I can see my recently added content via the branch off the library screen, however, it just shows the "video camera" icon and no new content on the home screen.
30813 on W7 works good. My skin, T! and Confluence recently added is fine....

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
adrianf74 Wrote:I'm also experiencing the same problem. Just did a complete wipe of my system (system restore) and installed the latest DSPlayer branch build of XBMC (PRE-10.5 r30385 compiled May 21) with the SVN build of T! (v3.04).

I can see my recently added content via the branch off the library screen, however, it just shows the "video camera" icon and no new content on the home screen.

Ditto, exactly the same thing (but with DSPlayer R31004 and Transparency! svn r441).

FYI, MediaStreamRedux (downloaded from within XBMC using the addons module) shows the recently added content on the homescreen just fine, only T! doesn't.

Cheers
The REAL Joe
make sure you're using v1.04 of the recentlyadded script.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:make sure you're using v1.04 of the recentlyadded script.

Where abouts can this be found?
it's in the xbmc addon repo:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/dharma-pr...ntlyadded/
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks Ronie.

I tried using 1.04 with R30385 and had no luck. Updated to R31004 (DSPlayer) build and it worked fine (had to reset a few previously configured things but I now see my recently added content on the home screen).

Cheers.
XBMC r31113 + T!3.05 + recentlyadded 1.0.4 does'nt work

XBMC.log:

13:47:01 T:139810401773904 M:2002706432 ERROR: Error Type: exceptions.IndexError
13:47:01 T:139810401773904 M:2002706432 ERROR: Error Contents: list index out of range
13:47:01 T:139810401773904 M:2002706432 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/oranke/.xbmc/addons/script.recentlyadded/default.py", line 267, in ?
Main()
File "/home/oranke/.xbmc/addons/script.recentlyadded/default.py", line 71, in __init__ self._fetch_totals()
File "/home/oranke/.xbmc/addons/script.recentlyadded/default.py", line 133, in _fetch_totals
self.WINDOW.setProperty( "TVShows.Watched" , tvshows_totals[ 2 ] or "" )
IndexError: list index out of range

Any ideas?

Kind regards

Oliver
liquidolze Wrote:Any ideas?

fraid not. i've seen this error pop up every now and then on the forum,
so far some users reported deleting the videodatabase and rescanning your media collection fixes it...
I just upgraded my xbmc and skin to the latest svn and my recently added is not working as well. If any ideas please let me know. I really liked this feature.

xbmc version: r32517M
Transparency v3.06 (svn)

EDIT: i take this post back, it working after i restarted xbmc. Must have been because it was the first time I switched to this skin after install. Thanks for the hard work.
Motherboard P5N7A-VM, E8400 C2D 3.0 processor. NVIDIA 9300 graphics card. OpenELEC Stable - Generic x86_64 Version:3.2.4
dbldown768 Wrote:EDIT: i take this post back, it working after i restarted xbmc. Must have been because it was the first time I switched to this skin after install. Thanks for the hard work.

true, T! runs the recently added only at startup of xbmc and after a library update.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently added content, home screen.0