WiiRemote EventClient improvement
I have the wiimote connected to xbmc, but I think that its support isn't so practical: the 'B' button could be used as a modificator, so I enhanced the support changing the code within 'CWIID_WiiRemote.cpp' to allow the following:

- B+A = Back
- B+Home = Mute
- B+VolumeUp/VolumeDown = Move elements of the playlist up/down
- B+Up/Down = PageUp/PageDown

The modified code of CWIID_WiiRemote.cpp allows to use the 'B' as modificator; the keymaps is obviously within the xml file.
I also used the rumble to let users know when the wiimote is connected, and the 4 leds showing the battery status. Any chance this code would be added to the xbmc source code? How can I share it with you? (I can't post attachments)
Create a patch and a new ticket in Trac (check first if there isn't already a ticket with the same/similar content).
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
that is realy a nice feature. with this "modificator" you can double the number of keys. nice.
and the battery-indicator is nice, too.
http://www.xbmcnerds.com - german xbmc community

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WiiRemote EventClient improvement0