Is there a plugin to export the top 100 stats to a sexy format?
Hi everyone Smile

I'm looking for a plugin / add-on to export the top 100 stats (top albums / top songs) to a sexy format. Like, HTML (a list with album names, covers, release dates, genres...) or even BB Code (for forums) or...whatever.

Does such a plugin exist? Any help is welcome!
Nice idea, but no it doesn't exist yet.
zag2me Wrote:Nice idea, but no it doesn't exist yet.

Hmm, okay. Thanks. Here's hoping one day some talented coder releases a script or something. Smile
Do you want something beyond what last.fm gives you? It's pretty damn robust for music stats.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
rwparris2 Wrote:Do you want something beyond what last.fm gives you? It's pretty damn robust for music stats.

Well, last.fm is okay for stats but it's not my xbmc stats. I've actually given up on last.fm. Scrobbled like 30'000 tracks, then deleted my account. The site got so bloated and the design changes totally scared me off... Also, it would be great to be able to generate a PDF that shows my full library (all album titles with covers and year) or the top 100 stats at least. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a plugin to export the top 100 stats to a sexy format?0