r30938 - Anyone else running this?
Is anyone else running r30938? I saw it under launcher as a new download so I figured it must be reasonably stable but it is very very slow on my AppleTV. It takes about 1 second to move down one spot on a file list or select a new directory etc. Anyone else having this experience?

Edit: Also, if i leave it on the menu for any extended period of time it exits 'status 10.' Seems like I need to revert back to r28256, is there an easy way to do that?
The exit with status 10 issue has already been solved in SVN.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks... is the super slow menu navigation a known issue or is that something that others are not experiencing. Is there a list of known issues somewhere... I just figured the nightlies showing up on Launcher would be good to go for the most part, sorry for the questions.
Not something anyone else is experiencing to my knowledge. The only reason nightlies were off was due to massive reorganisation of the codebase for addons. That's settled down so nightlies are back. Nothing to do with stability of the rest of the code, though we haven't noticed any issues in that department either.

A debug log might tell you what's going on?

Cheers,
Jonathan
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

Hopefully this will work:
xbmc.log
akg4y Wrote:Hopefully this will work:
xbmc.log

it seems you have problems with your (old) database files. can you try rename your XBMC Home to backup your old settings/data (i think /Users/frontrow/Library/Application Support/XBMC) (you loose all settings)
greetings, Stephan

Please provide your database file (userdata/Database/MyVideo34.db). The line that's failing should be OK I should think.

Cheers,
Jonathan

What do you mean by provide the database file, post it somewhere? I dont really need it, I havent really had my videos scraped with the exception of my TV Shows, so Ill just have it re-do them...I noticed the myvideos34.db file was popping up a lot so I just backed it up to my local hard drive, deleted the original, rebooted the ATV and all is well now. Thanks!
Yes, post it somewhere online. You can PM me if you need an email address to mail it to if that's easier.

Cheers,
Jonathan

myvideo34.db

I appreciate your help, thanks.
Thanks - it's definitely corrupt. No idea why though I'm afraid!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
r30938 - Anyone else running this?0