Can you add "Video Music" to the Main Menu?
Hi,

Is it possible to add a "Music Videos" the the Main Menu choices on the left hand side?

Instead of clicking "Movies" then the ".." then the "Music Videos" then the "Sort by name"

Using Ubuntu 10.04 64 bit with Confluence skin..

Thanks...
You can use Rapier, where you get that easily: Music > Music Video
But, still I'd like have the ability to modify the Home Screen to add more of customized menu item. Really appreciate if anyone share knowledge on how to do that. Cheers!!!
MINIX NEO U22-XJ | Denon AVC-X3800H | KEF Q750 | KEF Q250c | KEF Q150 | KEF Q50a | KEF Kube 10 MIE | LG OLED65G16LA | CoreELEC
Another selection I would like would be 'sports' in addition to movies & tvshows. I have a fairly large selection of Rugby videos that I really can only get to by going videos.. Rugby. And a way to add thumbnails with the logo's of the teams...

I mean how hard could that be Wink
This is pretty much skin dependent... so you can either modify the existing confluence skin or switch to a skin that already has that function built-in. I use Transparency and it's already an option. you can turn on/off all the main menu items as well from the skin settings.
compcentral is right--pretty much anything can be added to your home menu through the modification of your skin. I know in transparency, in particular, it is pretty damn easy to add buttons. I am not sure what is needed in the svn of transparency, since you can now add submenus and there is, in fact, a sort of custom home screen menu builder (though it doesn't have specific options for buttons like "sports" built in)--but Ronie is great about supporting his skin (transparency) and I'm sure once he's done he will update the guide on how to perform such modifications, if you can't figure it out yourself first.

One thing I did with my 2.11 version of transparency was add News and Sports and Music Videos buttons that link directly to the appropriate sections within the navi-x plugin, since I don't archive such passing shit on my hard drive anyway. Really can't wait until I can perform such a modification of the new one, complete with submenus and menu builder functionality. But one should wait on the final version before doing such time consuming customizations.
I have been using Rapier Qualar, but after taking a look at Transparency I think I will give it a whirl. I am pretty new to this so I am still trying to figure out what I like and really what there is.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can you add "Video Music" to the Main Menu?0