• 9(current)
Release: Xperience 1.1 UI for XBMC Dharma (Now available via XBMC SVN)
Well actually, don´t. If u see the picture, normally it have to be 3 buttons, one of them to call the subtitle addon, but it doesn´t there.

Plataform: AMD FX-8120 | ATI Radeon HD7800 | 16Gb Corsair
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
| XBMC mit Night | Philips 220SW + AOC M2752V:sniffle:
I think what emal011 is getting at is the fact that you can only use the default subtitle addon and not select a different one.
Xperience updated on official xbmc svn.
XBMCG33K Wrote:Xperience updated on official xbmc svn.

Yap... why don´t just delete the others links, if they´re out of date? Now all working good.Nod
Plataform: AMD FX-8120 | ATI Radeon HD7800 | 16Gb Corsair
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
| XBMC mit Night | Philips 220SW + AOC M2752V:sniffle:
Someone can give me the link of the official xbmc svn?

ok, found... :-P
Has anyone gotten version 1.1 to work with the original Xbox? I tried editing the addon.xml to skin.xml but it didn't work... Anyone have any ideas?

Any help is greatly appreciated
I noticed "LMkMPLmT.py" in the "skin.Xperience" folder. I read through the script a bit and it looks to me like this is meant to display your XBOX Live Avatar on the menu screen or somewhere. If this is the case does this function? How do you use it?
k1m0s Wrote:I noticed "LMkMPLmT.py" in the "skin.Xperience" folder. I read through the script a bit and it looks to me like this is meant to display your XBOX Live Avatar on the menu screen or somewhere. If this is the case does this function? How do you use it?

I update my code to work with the latest xbmc build; I've also included a sample... Take a look at it if interested! It's not meant to work specifically with xperience but I'm sure you can figure out how to implement it.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Release: Xperience 1.1 UI for XBMC Dharma (Now available via XBMC SVN)0