• 5(current)
Acer Revo R3610 ?
chanders Wrote:Don't have a faintest what that is lol. Enlighten me, I'll let you know. PM me the login info.

harryzim - love the reference - lists his location as rural scotland -it's a slang term..

pm on the way.
I'm a ways from there. I'm in the Caribbean Wink
gribbler Wrote:if you need i can give you a ftp login to a server somewhere to drop it..

ps - you're a teuchter? (meant as non-offensive as possible..)

Hahaha... No im originally from edinburgh. Pm me the ftp details. My upload speed is pretty brutal and having three installs makes the image quite large. I'll see what i can do. I wont be able to upload till tomorrow though.

cheers
HTPC 1 : Acer revo R3700 ion2 HTPC 2 :Apple TV2 HTPC 3 : Apple TV2 HTPC4 Acer revo R3700 ion2 Remote : x2 Riimote2
SERVER : 10TB Ubuntu Server 10.04, dual wintv nova hd s2 cards, tvheadend, Newcs, Omnikey reader, White *Sky uk* Card, Mysql Db, Sabnzbdplus, SickBeard, Couchpotato, FlexRaid. :cool:
--------------------------------------------
chanders Wrote:I'm a ways from there. I'm in the Caribbean Wink

ah you get some nice weather then.. lucky guy Smile

i'm in Vancouver, Canada.. we get: clean air and good buds. Smile
28deg c all year Big Grin Just came from Canada on vacation, toronto and niagara was beautiful . Was in edinburgh a couple of years ago. Loved it also!
What temp CPU and GPU you guy's get when watching a movie for more then 10 minutes?

I modded my Revo 3610 active/passive cooling without taking a look at the temp's when it's playing. (only tested it in Idle mode)
Media player: Xtreamer Ultra 2 XBMC v13 RC 1 Gotham, iPhone 4s & iPad mini Retina
LCD: Sony KDL-46HX920 - Receiver: Onkyo TX-R577 - Speakers: Mission e34 5.1 & MS10 - Remote: Harmony Smart Control
Router: Asus RT-N66U - NAS: Synology DS1512+ 15 TB - PC: Intel I7 @4.5 Ghz HD7950 3GB
My install doesn't show that info. What software do you use? Do you have pics of the mod you did?
@chanders you can find this in the system info. Go to System then press right and choose system information.

By default the GPU temp is shown. But if you wan't to read the CPU also you can do it with the Advancedsettings.xml

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Adv...command.3E
Media player: Xtreamer Ultra 2 XBMC v13 RC 1 Gotham, iPhone 4s & iPad mini Retina
LCD: Sony KDL-46HX920 - Receiver: Onkyo TX-R577 - Speakers: Mission e34 5.1 & MS10 - Remote: Harmony Smart Control
Router: Asus RT-N66U - NAS: Synology DS1512+ 15 TB - PC: Intel I7 @4.5 Ghz HD7950 3GB
Unfortunately the XBMC freak install does not snow this info Sad
Try in SSH

<gputempcommand>echo "$(nvidia-settings -tq gpuCoreTemp) C"</gputempcommand>

and

<cputempcommand>sed -e 's/\([0-9]*\)[0-9]\{3\}.*/\1 C/' /sys/class/thermal/thermal_zone0/temp</cputempcommand>

If those are giving the correct output put them in the advancedsettings.xml in the user \userdata\ folder

Don't forget to start with <advancedsettings> then the settings and end it with </advancedsettings>
@ Roelio

I get 156 (°F) after 10 mins of Avatar 1080p. What temps do you get with the mod?

cheers
HTPC 1 : Acer revo R3700 ion2 HTPC 2 :Apple TV2 HTPC 3 : Apple TV2 HTPC4 Acer revo R3700 ion2 Remote : x2 Riimote2
SERVER : 10TB Ubuntu Server 10.04, dual wintv nova hd s2 cards, tvheadend, Newcs, Omnikey reader, White *Sky uk* Card, Mysql Db, Sabnzbdplus, SickBeard, Couchpotato, FlexRaid. :cool:
^^ You beat me too it. I get about 65 (°C) running 'Cars' at 1080p

How much did your image file come up to anyway?

@ Roelio Mind letting us know about the mod? Pics? I'm really interested in seeing this..
The image came in at 1.56gb... Not bad.
Not bad at all! I saw you said you used clonezilla to make it. Does clonezilla compress the final image? Its an image of the whole hard drive and not a partition right?
Yeah its the whole disk. There are several compression options available, but i just went along the default route. It might compress more with gzip or similar. Im off to find out.

cheers

Edit: No luck, its already compressed
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Acer Revo R3610 ?1