I want advanced settings and postprocessing to be available in GUI
Anybody knows if there is a MOD somewhere that enable us to make advanced settings in GUI, i don't mind having to do it in the xml's myself only the problem is on the wiki for xbmc etc it is not up to date, only the developers of XBMC know which settings work on +31000 svn builds and if there are new ones etc?
i.e I have compiled to enable vaapi, i can say in gui i want to use vaapi only it does not and how do i verify that?

what are the current possible video settings and postprocessing settings, espacially for advanced shaders and vdpau in late builds?
I want this too. I would like an option to disable vdpau for xvid files. My nvidia card is listed as though it can play them but I only get a green screen and then a crash. I know this is a known problem since there is a 30 page thread about it somewhere.

Ignore this if this has been fixed in svn. Last time I check (about two month ago, it wasn't.) In fact, I am avoiding the latest ppa builds due to this. The last release version came out before there was xvid support for vdpau so it doesn't even try with them.
I saw it mentioned once that advanced options would never be in the gui.
However I have to admit it would atleast be nice to have an option to have them shown, even if you had to first manually set it in an external conf file. :p

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I want advanced settings and postprocessing to be available in GUI0