Pop up dialog for selected files
i searched the forum and didn't see this suggestion made so heopfully it'll be new to everyone. would it be possible to have a popup xbox pop up when a file/game/song/video is selected?

here's why i say this, some ppl come to my house and want to play a game. they see the long list of games but don't know what some are about or the genre etc. it would be cool if, after pressing a, a pop box comes up with more information such as a synopsis, genre, publisher, etc. this box would give you the option of pressing a or b. a will go ahead and launch the game where b would take you back to the game list. also, things couldbe tweaked such as, a pop up box would only come up if the game is highlighted for more than x seconds, or you could disable it if you wanted to in settings. the information that would be displayed could come from a file someone types up and puts in the game dir. much like default.tbn is an image, we could have default.any extension

what do you guys think? maybe this feature could also be ported over to music and videos. i realize xbmc already can grab info from the internet but it would be nice if we could have more control. well, thats it, maybe someone else could find this useful besides me.

-matt

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pop up dialog for selected files0