Outline instead of Plot?
I am using the slide view for movies and I was wondering if it was possible to display the outline for a movie in the window that pops up after a couple seconds rather then the plot?

A lot of the time the plot is way too long to read and spoils the movie if you haven't seen it. I know there is a way to hide the plot if the movie is marked as unwatched but I would still like a quick summary of what the movie is about for when people are over and ask "what is this movie about?".

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
in View_Slide.xml, change ListItem.Plot to ListItem.PlotOutline
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Wow thank you so much! Love the skin btw, keep up the phenomenal work!!!
Sorry for the bump. This method used to work fine until I think Frodo/T! v5 when the View-Slide script was changed. Does anyone know what reference xml we'd have to edit now to make plot outline show up in slide view?

Thanks
(2013-11-29, 07:11)cprec Wrote: Sorry for the bump. This method used to work fine until I think Frodo/T! v5 when the View-Slide script was changed. Does anyone know what reference xml we'd have to edit now to make plot outline show up in slide view?

Thanks

at the bottom of View-Slide.xml, change:
<label>$VAR[ViewSlideLabel2]</label>
to:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.PlotOutline]</label>
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Worked like a charm, cheers ronie. Love the skin Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Outline instead of Plot?0